|Banking and Finance: Useful Links|
American Bankers Association
Business and Sustainable Development
Federal Reserve Board
Fed Plan Would Simply Gut Enforcement of Ban on Tying by Timothy D. Naegele, American Banker (January 21, 2005) - pdf file
Independent Community Bankers of America
Institute for Transnational Arbitration
Institute of International Bankers
Internal Revenue Service
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Arbitration Rules and Codes
National Credit Union Association
NationalAssociation of Credit Management
Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
Office of Thrift Supervision
St. Petersburg Arbitration Court at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Turnaround Management Association
U.S. Senate Banking Committee
U.S. Treasury Dept.
- Laws regulating Federal Savings and Loan Associations - 12 U.S.C. §§ 1461 - 1470
- The Expedited Funds Availability Act - 12 U.S.C. §§ 4001 - 4010
- Garn-St. Germain Depository Institutions Act - 12 U.S.C. § 371a
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation - 12 USC §§ 1811 - 1832
- Additional Portions of the U.S. Code:
Federal Agency Regulations
- Title 12 of the Code of Federal Regulations federal agency regulations governing banks and banking.
- Chapter I of that title regulations by the Comptroller of the Currency, Department of the Treasury.
- Chapter II, regulations governing the Federal Reserve System.
- Chapter III, regulations of the Federal Deposit Insurance. Corporation.
- Chapter V, regulations of the Office of Thrift Supervision of the Department of the Treasury.
- Other chapters contain contains the regulations of the Export-Import Bank, Farm Credit Administration, Natural Credit Union Administration, Federal Financing Bank, Federal Finance Institutions Examination Council, Farm Credit System Insurance Corporation, Thrift Depositor Protection Oversight Board, and the Resolution Trust Corporation.